Thursday, December 11, 2008

Mistle Toe Blues

My week has gotten considerately better despite how it started out horrid after a clash between my Fiance and I. Surprisingly, plane ticket prices are considerably low. What would've costed me from $500-$800 dollars (depending on how I procrastinated) only costed me $300.  I had already saved $420 at that point.  Hopefully things will turn out right with both my trip and My Fiance's move down here.
Anyways! Times is hard and Christmas is coming fast. I wish I had time to do Christmas Commissions, but I barely have time to sleep with my other engagements during the day. I have to choose between doing school work online or drawing. It's rather hard when I want to do one, but have to do the other. There needs to be more time in the day IMO.

Anyways, I'll share with you some work I've done and worked on...

Pretty much a logo for my guild on World of Warcraft. I find it a bad habit to see horrible font choices when it comes to this stuff and I just go "Maybe I should just offer...".  It isn't anything extremely wonderful, but I guess it gives you an idea of what I do everyday at my job. (No, I don't do World of Warcraft logos everyday! ahaha!)

Looks like it is WoW day here! This is actually a commission though. (Hopefully you can full view it, I am still figuring this site out...) I was starting to do avatar commissions on the forums and this was my first one. I've yet to finish it, but the girl is super nice.
You can see more of these on my DeviantART account actually. Most of these come out really good and are done in a short amount of time once I get going.

That's about it for today. I'll update you more in a few days. 


No comments: