Thursday, December 18, 2008

Look! I'm making an effort!



I am predicting that today is going to be a stressful one. Today is my annual review at work and with how slow this year has been, I am sure my bosses will be fickle in how they judge my work. Overall, there was a lot of procrastination despite how I always get all of my work done. I don't see myself getting a pay raise or a bonus. Alas. 

Christmas will suck this year. I'm rather hoping it will end soon so I can reframe from spending money or worrying about it. Times is hard living alone.  That book lady has yet to get back to me. It's okay really, I always have commissions once I catch up.  

Anyways, I have something to post today. Something I am proud of! I was designing a sorta winter outfit for Lune and ended up with this!

No comments: