Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Let me ride that Donkey, Donkey!

Who's been busy, what!? 1. 2. 3- GET BUCK-WILD!
Ah-hem. Things are better with the man and I. Hopefully it will stay that way. I haven't done much of drawing since I've had to design some mascots for work. However I did start working on the CHIBI PA Reincarnation Anime Con mascots today. I have two of them to do, and then thier banner. This evening I will most likely be working on a Walk a Thon poster that will be placed inside Publix or something like that. An easy 100 bucks, and it's for the company my father works for. I believe it's for the Gym I designed a mascot for... ZOO or something. MAN, WTF is up with Mascots today in this post?
Oh well. How bout I show you the ChibiPA one? Yeah? Okay, here you guys go! They came out kinda small, but that's okay. This way no one can grab these or whatever the fuck.




No comments: